Wednesday, March 31, 2021


JUST TWO OF US  by  RYU HYANG

(Just Two of Us #2)




My Rating: ★★★


I really enjoyed the first part of this book, but this was even better!

The story picks up right from where it left off in the previous book. The reason why this is much better than the first part is because this time the characters were developed much better. And also there was more depth in the plot rather than just being an ordinary romance novel, it focused on family, love and importance of forgiveness.

I loved how the family relationships got developed in this plot. Soohyuk struggle to come to terms with finding his birth family was understandable but I think having Yuna by his side made it a lot more easier.

I wish there would have been another book, but, I can't really complain much, as the ending was like a typical K-Drama.

Overall, an enjoyable read.

Thank You NetGalley and POPPYPUB for this ARC!

No comments:

Post a Comment